Date of Post: 24 June 2021
Short Information about Job: MP NHM Admit Card for the Post of Community Health Officer CHO (3570 Posts) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Madhya Pradesh National Health Mission (MP NHM, Bhopal). Interested candidates for the MP NHM CHO Recruitment can downlaod their Admit card.
You can also Read: RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment Form 2021
Madhya Pradesh National Health Mission (MP NHM, Bhopal)
MP NHM CHO Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : February 02, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : February 17, 2021
- Last Date of Complete Form : February 17, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : June 24, 2021
- Examination Date : June 27, 2021
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 0
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- There is no Fee Charge for any Candidates of any Category.
- Candidates only have to Fill the Form for the Recruitment.
Age Limit as on February 01, 2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should have B.Sc Degree in Nursing and Registration in Nursing Council.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Vacancy details: Total 3570 Posts
Community Health Officer
How to Apply for MP NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
- Madhya Pradesh National Health Mission Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from February 02, 2021 to February 17, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about MP NHM Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can download their Admit Card.