Date of Post: 02 February 2021
Short Information about Job: RBI Online Registration Form for the Post of Junior Engineer JE in Civil, Electrical Trade (48 Posts) Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Interested Candidates for the various Department of JE post Can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.
You can also Read: SSC CHSL 10+2 Tier II Admit Card
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Civil and Electrical Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : February 02, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : February 15, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment : February 15, 2021
- Examination Date : March 08, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : March 2021
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 450
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 50
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on Feb 01, 2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 20 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 30 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should have 3 Years of Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering.
- Diploma Holder : 2 Years Experience and Degree Holder : 1 Year Experience.
Vacancy details: Total 48 Posts
How to Apply for RBI Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2021
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from February 02, 2021 to February 15, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about RBI Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.