Date of Post: 24 Jan 2021
Short Information about Job: NIA Online Registration Form for the Post of Ministerial Staff (Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer Grade-I, Upper Division Clerk (LDC) Recruitment for 24 posts has announced by National Investigation Agency. Interested Candidates for the Post of Ministerial Staff can read the Notification Before Registration Online.
You can also Read: Ambala Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021
National Investigation Agency - NIA
NIA Ministerial Staff Recruitment 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Form : Dec 30, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : Jan 30, 2021
Eligibility for NIA Ministerial Staff Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have a Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
Pay Scale for NIA Ministerial Staff Recruitment 2021
- For Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer Pay Scale Rs 35400 - Rs 11240
- For Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Pay Scale Rs 25500 - Rs 20200
- Maximum Age for Candidates : 56 Years
Vacancy details: Total 22 Posts
How to Apply
- NIA Ministerial Staff Recruitment Form 2021.
- Candidates can Register from Dec 30, 2020 to Jan 30, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Ministerial Staff (Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer Grade-I, Upper Division Clerk (LDC) Recruitment.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.