Date of Post: 08 July 2022
Short Information about Job: NTA Online Registration Form for the Post of Joint Entrance Exam Recruitment 2022 has been announced by National Testing Agency, NTA Recruitment 2022. Interested Candidates for the NTA Recruitment can read the Notification Before the Registration Online.
You can also Read: PGCIL Various Post Apprentice Recruitment 2022
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA Joint Entrance Exam JEE Main Phase I April 2022
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : March 01, 2022
- Last Date of Registration : March 31, 2022
- Last Date of Fee Payment : March 31, 2022
- Exam Date : June 20-29, 2022
- Exam City Details : June 14, 2022
- Admit Card : June 21, 2022
- Answer Key : July 02, 2022
- General and0 OBC Male Candidates Fee : Rs 650
- General and OBC Female Candidates Fee : Rs 325
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 325
- General and OBC Male Candidates Fee : Rs 1300
- General and OBC Female Candidates Fee : Rs 650
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 650
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
- No Age Limit for NTA JEE Main 2022
- Candidates should have Passed/ Appearing Class 12th Exam with PCM Stream from Recognized Board in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Instruction for NTA IIT JEE Main 2022
- Photo Instruction : Either in color/ Black & White with 80% Face (without Mask) Visible including ears against white backgroud.
- Aadhar card must be for JEE Main 2022 All Session Application.
- Scanned Document : Candidates have Passport Photo, Signature and Father/ Guardian Signature.
Interested Candidates can download their Answer Key.