Date of Post: 25 February 2021
Short Information about Job: RSPCB Admit Card for the Post of Junior Scientist Officer JSO and Junior Environmental Engineer JEE (114 Posts) Recruitment 2020 has been anounced by Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment can download their Admit Card.
You can also Read: MPPEB MP Pre Veterinary Result
Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB)
JEE Junior Environmental Engineer and JSO Junior Scientist Officer Recruitment
Advt. No. 01/2020
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : December 24, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : January 23, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment : January 23, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : February 25, 2021
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
- General, BC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 1400
- BC and MBC (NCL) Candidates Fee : Rs 1200
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 1000
- Candidates can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E Mitra Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on Jan 01, 2022
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- JEE : Master Degree in Environmental Engineering with Bachelor Degree of Bio Technology/ Civil/ Chemical/ Mining.
- JSO : Master Degree in Chemistry/ Environmental Science/ Soil/ Microbiology.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Eligibility Details.
Vacancy details: Total 114 Posts
How to Apply Online
- Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB)
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from December 24, 2020 to January 23, 2021.
- Read the Notification for More Details about Rajasthan Junior Scientist Officer JSO and Junior Environmental Engineer JEE Recruitment 2020.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Interested candidates can download their Admit Card.