Rajasthan RPSC Lecturer Technical Online Form 2020
Date of Post: 24 Nov 2020 | 07:50 PM
Short Information about Job: - RPSC Online Registration Form for the Post of Lecturer in Various Engineering Trade (39 Posts) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.
You can also Read: NTPC Diploma Trainee Form
Rajasthan Public Service Commission - RPSC
RPSC Lecturer Technical Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. 05/2020-21
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : November 28, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : December 27, 2020
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fee : December 27, 2020
- Exams Date : Notified Soon
- Availability of Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General, Other State Candidates Fee : Rs 350
- OBC and BC Candidates Fee: Rs 250
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 150
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and Rajasthan E Mitra Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates: 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates: 40 Years
- You should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation as Per Rules.
- Candidates have Bachelor/ Master Degree in Engineering with First Class.
- Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Vacancy details: Total 39 Posts
How to Apply for Post
- Rajasthan RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from Nov 28, 2020 to Dec 27, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about RPSC Lecturer Technical Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can Read the Notification Before Apply Online.