Date of Post: 04 March 2021
Short Information about Job: RPSC Admit Card for the Post of Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari (33 Posts) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Interested Candidates for the Recruitment can download their Admit Card.
You can also Read: – NTA NEET UG Result
Rajasthan Public Service Commission - RPSC
Prakriti Chikitsa Adhikari and Yoga Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. 03/2020-21
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : November 05, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : November 24, 2020
- Last Date of Pay Exam Fee : November 24, 2020
- Availability of Admit Card : March 04, 2020
- Exams Date : Notified Soon
- General and Other State Candidates Fee : Rs 350
- OBC and BC Candidates Fee : Rs 250
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 150
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and Rajasthan E Mitra Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on January 01, 2021
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 20 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 45 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Naturopathy and Yogic Science from any Indian Recognized University.
- Candidates should have Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Vacancy details: Total 33 Post
Yoga & Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari
How to Apply
- Rajasthan RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from November 05, 2020 to November 24, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari Recruitment.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can download their Admit Card.