Date of Post: 12 February 2021
Short Information about Job: RPSC Online Registration Form for the Post of Assistant Testing Officer and Superintendent Garden Recruitment 2021 has been announced by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment 2021. Interested Candidates for the Recruitment Can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.
RPSC Assistant Testing Officer Recruitment 2021
Registration are starting from February 17, 2020 and last date for the registration is March 16, 2021. There are 05 Vacancy for the RPSC Assistant Testing Officer Recruitment. Candidates Pay Scale will be of Rs 78,800 to Rs. 1,44,200. Candidates can get selection through Written Exam. RPSC Recruitment 2021 Job location will be in Rajasthan.
Minimum age of Recruitment is 21 Years and Maximum age of Recruitment is 40 Years. From below, you can know detailed information of the Vacancy like Important Dates, Application Fee, Eligibility Details, Pay Scale, Apply Process, Notification Details, Apply form and Recruitment Official Website.
You can also Read: UP High School Recruitment 2021
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)
RPSC Assistant Testing Officer and Superintendent Garden Recruitment 2021
Advt. No. 09/2020-21
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : February 17, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : March 16, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment : March 16, 2021
- Examination Date : Notified Soon
- Availability of Admit Card : Notified Soon
- General and Other State of Candidates Fee : Rs 350
- OBC and BC Candidates Candidates Fee : Rs 250
- SC and ST Candidates Candidates Fee : Rs 150
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and Rajasthan E Mitra Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on January 01, 2022
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 40 Years
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Eligibility Details (Tentative)
- For Asst. Testing Officer : Candidates should have Master Degree in Chemistry/ Geology from any Recognized University in India with 2 Years of Experience.
- Superintendent Garden : Candidates should have B.Sc Degree Agriculture and Horticulture from any Recognized University in India with 2 Years of Experience.
Vacancy details: Total 05 Posts
Assistant Testing Officer ATO
How to Apply for RPSC Recruitment 2021
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from February 17, 2021 to March 16, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about RPSC Assistant Testing Officer and
- Superintendent Garden Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification Before Registration Online.