Date of Post: 16 March 2021
Short Information about Job: SBI Final Result for the Post of Probationary Officer PO (2000 Posts) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by State Bank of India (SBI). Interested Candidates for the PO Recruitment can download their Final Result.
You can also Read: UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Asst. Typing Test Date
State Bank of India (SBI)
PO Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. CRPD-PO/2020-21
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : November 14, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : December 04, 2020
- Last Date of Pay Exams Fee : December 04, 2020
- Pre Exams Date : December 31, 2020 to January 05, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : December 22, 2020
- Mains Exams Date : January 29, 2021
- Availability of Pre Admit Card : December 22, 2020
- Availability of Pre Result : January 19, 2021
- Availability of Mains Admit Card : January 19, 2021
- Availability of Mains Result : February 16, 2021
- Availability of Interview Admit Card : February 20, 2021
- Availability of Final Result : March 16, 2021
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 750
- SC, ST and PH(Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
Age Limit as on April 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 30 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Eligibility for SBI PO Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should have Passed or Appearing (Final Year) Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in from Any Recognized University in India.
Vacancy details: Total 2000 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2020
- State Bank of India SBI PO Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from November 14, 2020 to December 04, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates can download their Final Result.