State Bank of India PO Probationary Officer Pre Exam Admit Card 2020
Date of Post: 22 Dec 2020 | 09:30 PM
Short Information about Job: - SBI Pre Admit Card for the Post of Probationary Officer PO (2000 Posts) Recruitment 2020 has been announced by State Bank of India (SBI). Interested Candidates for the Examination can Download their Admit Card.
You can also Read: UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Asst. Typing Test Date
State Bank of India (SBI)
PO Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. CRPD-PO/2020-21
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : Nov 14, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : Dec 04, 2020
- Last Date of Pay Exams Fee : 04/12/2020
- Pre Exams Date : Dec 31, 2020 to Jan 05, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : Dec 22, 2020
- Mains Exams Date : Jan 29, 2021
- General, OBC and EWS Candidates Fee : Rs 750
- SC, ST and PH(Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- You can pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking.
Age Limit as on April 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 30 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Candidates should have Passed or Appearing (Final Year) Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in from Any Recognized University in India.
Vacancy details: Total 2000 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply
- State Bank of India SBI PO Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates can Register from November 14, 2020 to December 04, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about Probationary Officer PO Recruitment 2020.
- You have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested candidates Can Download the Admit Card.