Date of Post: 12 August 2021
Short Information about Job: UPSC Final Result and Marks for the Recruitment Post Indian Economic Service Examination IES and ISS Recruitment 2020 has been announced by Union Public Service Commission, UPSC Recruitment 2020. Interested Candidates Post Indian Economic Service Examination can download their Final Result and Marks.
You can also Read: RBI Security Guards Recruitment 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
IES/ ISS Indian Economic Service Recruitment 2020
Emp Notice No. : 11/2020-IES
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : August 11, 2020
- Last Date of Registration : September 01, 2020 till 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date of Fee Payment : September 01, 2020
- Examination Date : October 16, 2020
- Availability of Admit Card : September 28, 2020
- Availability of Result : January 22, 2021
- Last Date of DAF Online Form : February 12, 2021
- Final Result : July 31, 2021
- Marks : August 12, 2021
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 200
- SC / ST and PH (Divyang) Candidates Fee : Rs 0 (Exempted)
- All Category Female Candidates Fee : Rs 0 (Nil)
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
Age Limit as on Aug 01, 2020
- Minimum Age of Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates : 30 Years
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
Eligibility for UPSC IES/ ISS Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should Passed or Appearing Post Bachelor / Master Degree in Economics/ Business Economics/ Applied Economics/ Econometric from Any Recognized University in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Vacancy details: Total 15 Posts
|Indian Economic Service IES
How to Apply for UPSC IES/ ISS Recruitment 2020
- UPSC Union Public Service Commission Examination 2020.
- Candidates can Register from August 11, 2020 to September 01, 2020.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about IES/ ISS Indian Economic Service Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can download their Result and Marks.