Date of Post: 09 June 2021
Short Information about Job: UPSC Online Registration Form for the Post of Naval Academy and National Defence Academy Exam II 2021 has been announced by Union Public Service Commission, UPSC Recruitment 2021. Interested Candidates for the UPSC Recruitment can read the Notification before the Registration online.
You can also Read: Rajasthan Police SI Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
Union Public Service Commission, UPSC
UPSC Naval Academy and National Defence Academy Exam II 2021
Details of Notification
- Registration Start : June 09, 2021
- Last Date of Registration : June 29, 2021 upto 06:00 PM only
- Last Date of Fee Payment : June 29, 2021
- Examination Held on : September 05, 2021
- Availability of Admit Card : August 2021
- General and OBC Candidates Fee : Rs 100
- SC and ST Candidates Fee : Rs 0
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can Pay Exam fee using Credit card, Debit card, Net banking and E-Challan.
- Candidate should Not be Born Before : January 02, 2003
- Candidates should Not be Born After : January 01, 2006
- Candidates should read the Notification for Extra Age Relaxation according to Rules.
- Army Wing : Candidates should Passed or Appearing 12th Class Exam from Any Recognized Board in India.
- For Airforce & Naval Wing : Candidates should Passed or Appearing 12th Exam with Physics & Math Subjects from any recognized University in India.
- Candidates should Read the Notification for Extra Details.
Vacancy details: Total 400 Posts
Name of Posts
|No. of Posts
How to Apply
- Union Public Service Commission, UPSC Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates can Register from June 06, 2021 to June 29, 2021.
- Candidates should read the Notification for Recruitment about UPSC Naval Academy and National Defence Academy Exam II 2021.
- Candidates have to Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other necessary Documents.
- Candidates should check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- If Fees are Asked so you have to Pay Required Registration Fee to Complete the Form.
- In last take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for any Further Process.
Interested Candidates can Read the Notification Before Registration Apply.